Drinking Water Systems
TRANSFORM YOUR WATER WITH A REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER SYSTEM
And create delicious, healthy water free of up to 99% of common contaminants found in the greater Indianapolis area water.
Aqua Otter offers a variety of installed drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Our home water treatment systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a Aqua Otter water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 99% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
Aqua Otter Reverse Osmosis System
- Quick Change Filters & RO Membrane
- Built-in Leak Protection
- TDS Monitoring of Feed & Product Water
- Text, Email & Push Notifications for Filter Changeouts
- Built-in UV Disinfection
- Atmospheric Storage – No Backpressure On Membrane for faster RO water production
- Built in Feed & Delivery Pumps for Optimal Pressure
- WiFi Connectivity Through DROP Hub
- Made & manufactured in the U.S.
Aqua Otter TFC Reverse Osmosis
All in one simple system that fits under your sink! Treatment of water by reverse osmosis represents a modern breakthrough in water filters. Water is processed at the molecular level, providing you and your family a reliable supply of quality drinking water. Made & manufactured in the U.S.
WITH An Aqua Otter REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM YOU GET:
- You get quick recovery time, High efficient with much less water waste,
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness, and durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- An exclusive serviceable check valve that eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
HERE’S HOW REVERSE OSMOSIS WORKS:
Household water is directed through a pre-filter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semipermeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids and other contaminants are rejected and flushed to the drain.
Final polishing of the water is accomplished by an activated carbon absorption block filter removing tastes and odors. The water passes through this final filtering process immediately before going to the faucet whether it comes directly from the unit or from the storage tank.
The automatic shut-off control shuts down the system when the storage tank is filled and water is not being drawn. This “demand production” feature conserves water by eliminating the constant running to the drain found in some units. The control also depressurizes the membrane when not in service, extending the membrane life and reducing the need for maintenance of your reverse osmosis water purifier.
Aqua Otter offers a broad range of house water filter systems to reduce substances such as chlorine taste, sediment, nitrates, lead, cysts, and chemicals.