Whole-Home Reverse Osmosis & Desalination in Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield, & Noblesville and the Indianapolis Area
Locally, saltwater intrusion is a common problem for many homeowners on private wells. The most efficient, cost-effective way to remove salt from your well water is through the process of reverse osmosis (RO). Aqua Otter builds in-house reverse osmosis systems that create clean, delicious, healthy water for your entire home virtually free of sodium and up to 99.9% of other common contaminants like iron, nitrates, arsenic, and more. With the Hydrotech RO system, you’ll love your water.
The Hydrotech Whole-House Reverse Osmosis System:
- Up-flow: Provides high efficiency and ultra-low hardness leakage
- Master Controller: Fully programmable electronic controller with adjustable cycles
- Alternating Flow: One tank is always off-line for regeneration or ready to stand by.
- Advanced Diagnostic Information: Easily troubleshoot and access system information displayed in real time
- Back Wash Override: Reduces regeneration water usage by skipping a preset number of backwash cycles
- Softwater Refill: Adds treated water to the brine tank to keep the brine clean and reduce maintenance
- Optional: Stainless steel piping manifold
- Optional: Aux output closed during the full regeneration cycle