Concerned about drinking water shortages?
Want to keep your family prepared with a sustainable supply of clean water?
Want to ditch dependence on bottled water for good?
Then now is the time to get healthy, delicious purified water free of up to 99.9% of contaminants right in your own kitchen!
Aqua Otter offers state-of-the-art drinking water systems expertly designed to give you the best water at an affordable price without ever having to buy bottled water again. With a virtually unlimited supply of great-tasting water, you’ll use it for just about everything!
Aqua Otter has served the Indianapolis area since 2012 and is committed to helping families get the clean water they deserve. In Indiana, we know that preparedness is extremely important and COVID-19 has driven this home even more. We are passionate about providing drinking water purification systems so you can have an ample supply of purified water in the convenience of your own home regardless of natural disasters, pandemics, or bottled water shortages.
You'll Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking...Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks.
With a virtually unlimited supply of refreshing purified water, you no longer have to use tap water for important things like washing fruits & veggies, making soup, water plants, and pets, and of course, making your favorite drinks!
With a drinking water system from Aqua Otter you can give your family, pets, & plants the best so that they can be as healthy as you.
Aqua Otter offers multiple home water filtration options including our Reverse Osmosis (RO) System which provides high-quality water with affordable rental or purchase options. This state-of-the-art filtration system will improve water quality for well or municipal water supplies and we include professional, courteous installation.
With a Hydrotech HERO Reverse Osmosis System You Get:
- Virtually no water with over 99.9% recovery
- Heavy duty glass filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness & durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS
- TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection
- Pre-filters 10’’ five (5) micron Spun Polypropylene Sediment Cartridge and 10’’ Activated Carbon Cartridge
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation
- 3/8’’ outlet tubing for higher flows
- Automatic shut-off valve
- An exclusive serviceable check valve that eliminates spring ‘chatter’ noise common in other RO’s
Most importantly, you’ll have your local water professional helping you get the high-quality water your family deserves AND the service to back it up for years to come.
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.